The Historic Harris House – A Victorian Filming Location – Built in 1902
A Unique Residence
The Historic Harris House is a 1902 Folk Victorian residence that is available for film, television, location, and event rental.
The large home features a unique architectural style that makes it a versatile setting for a wide variety of projects, time-periods, and geographic locations. It’s a favorite for horror, mystery, period, and other productions that need an unusual and ornate space to film in. There is even a finished brick basement that you can film in — a rarity in Los Angeles!
The exterior of the home remains virtually unchanged since its original construction and the heavily wooded lot makes it feel like it’s a world away from the city of Los Angeles. The house is listed on the Glendale Register of Historic Resources.
A Beautiful Filming Location
From a haunted house, to a 1940’s farm house, to a Victorian mansion, The Historic Harris house can play many roles. Consider some of these features:
- Two Stories Plus External Garage and Driveway
- Plaster Walls with 12′ Ceilings (1st Floor)
- Original Plaster Walls (2nd Floor)
- Ornate Woodwork and Built-Ins
- Historical and Eclectic Furnishings
- Boarding House Style Bathroom (circa 1940’s)
- Original Brick Basement W/Cement Floor
- Crawlspaces Below and Throughout The House
- Large Lot With Mature Trees
- Close to Hollywood, Burbank, Downtown Los Angeles, Pasadena
Easy to Work With
We’ve worked with film and television crews of all sizes and we know the ins-and-outs of shooting at our location. We can make the experience of filming at The Historic Harris House seamless, easy, and a great experience for your cast and crew!
The Historic Harris House is the perfect location to stage your next:
- Feature Film
- Short Film
- Music Video
- Student Thesis (special rates for student productions)
- Special Event